The Phantom Miro M320S is a small, lightweight, rugged digital high-speed camera packed with advanced features, which now includes HD-SDI for advanced monitoring and workflow possibilities. The camera has advanced features previously available on cameras at twice the price, is easy to learn and use, and addresses applications in a wide variety of industries.
The M320S is a 2 megapixel camera with 3.2 Gigapixels/second (Gpx/s) throughput. This translates to 1380 fps at 1920 x 1200, or over 1500 fps at 1920 x 1080. The M320S uses microlenses on its custom-designed CMOS sensor with 10 μm pixel pitch to achieve great light sensitivity, and with 12-bit pixel depth you can expect excellent image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 resolution at 1,540 fps
- 1152 x 1152 square resolution at 2,250 fps
- Throughput 3.2 Gpx/s
- Minimum exposure: 1μs
- ISO: 8600T Mono; 1100T Color
- Compatible with the Phantom RCU for un-tethered recording
- HD-SDI output for improved video workflow and monitoring